Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Enabling Discuss bot in 3rd party components

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by gray
I successfully enabled the bot in a component (not com_content).
Still I run into a problem.

When the post is published, page is being reloaded. It's done by the code on lines 437-440
Code:
// Redirect $uri = JFactory::getURI (); $app = JFactory::getApplication ( 'site' ); $app->redirect ( $uri->toString (), $result );

My problem is that $uri->toString () returns BOTH the SEF and not-SEF link as one string.

To fix the problem I used JURI::current().
It seems to work in articles also.

But my questions is why 2 links are returned in one string by $uri->toString ()?

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by gray
Partially clarified the issue. It happens only with SEF enabled. For some components $uri->toString () return path + query. I think it's due to improper routing
Code:
JURI Object ( [_uri] => http://111.blabla.com/blabla/blabla/591_blabla [_scheme] => http [_host] => 111.blabla.com [_port] => [_user] => [_pass] => [_path] => /blabla/blabla/591_blabla [_query] => option=com_combla&view=blaview&layout=bla&id[0]=591 [_fragment] => [_vars] => Array ( [option] => com_combla [view] => blabiew[layout] => blalayout [id] => Array ( [0] => 591 ) ) [_errors] => Array ( ) )
When viewing an article, the [_query] is empty and only the path is returned, that is OK.

My workaround was to replace in
Code:
// Redirect $uri = JFactory::getURI (); $app = JFactory::getApplication ( 'site' ); $app->redirect ( $uri->toString (), $result );
$uri->toString () with $uri->_uri

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gray.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by kayrozen
Hi ! I would like to enable discuss bot 1.6.2 in EventList 1.1. Eventlist has already a comments implementation (Jcomments...ect)

Does your solution would work with my needs ?

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by kayrozen
Hi ! I'm not much a coder but I am willing to test it and give you help.

I'm using K1.5 with a discussbot hacked plugin to display comments in eventlist 1.0.1 ( www.kunena.org/forum/113-user-written-pl...t-and-kunena-discuss ).

I'm looking forward to upgrade to K1.6.2 with the new discussion plugin and EventList 1.1.3 ( www.jlv-solutions.com/support/6-community-support-11x ) and searching some help to guide me integrate both. I know that Eventlist can use an external comment system (Jcomments, JOMcomments...) and im searching if it can work and how to do it (even if i need to maintain that hack, like i do with my actual solution)

Just drop me a line :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by stigzelm
does this work for eventlist??

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by stigzelm
How did you manage to get discuss bot integrated with another component? I would also like to have it integrated with eventlist.. Please tell me what you modified and how.

Thanks

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by stigzelm

kayrozen wrote: Hi ! I'm not much a coder but I am willing to test it and give you help.

I'm using K1.5 with a discussbot hacked plugin to display comments in eventlist 1.0.1 ( www.kunena.org/forum/113-user-written-pl...t-and-kunena-discuss ).

I'm looking forward to upgrade to K1.6.2 with the new discussion plugin and EventList 1.1.3 ( www.jlv-solutions.com/support/6-community-support-11x ) and searching some help to guide me integrate both. I know that Eventlist can use an external comment system (Jcomments, JOMcomments...) and im searching if it can work and how to do it (even if i need to maintain that hack, like i do with my actual solution)

Just drop me a line :)

Did you get it to work?? I would really need kunena connected with eventlist...
Thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds