Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question EventList and Kunena Discuss

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by civilizationitalia
Hello all, some days ago I made a research and found that there isn't (yet) a plugin for the integration between EventList and Kunena.
Only a little hack to Eventlist 1.01 and kbdiscussbot 1.08 that is obsolete by this time.

So I decided to modify Kunena Discuss to let it work with events too.
There is still (at least :laugh: ) one little issue with repeating events: since repeating events share the same title, the plugin creates several threads with same title.

To avoid it I also modified another plugin, the one that produces repeating events for EventList 1.01 component, to assign different names.
It is not necessary since threads are created anyway but, with different event names, you get different thread titles. ;) Much better IMHO.

Unfortunately a little hack to EventList component is still necessary.
I'm italian so I changed only italian and english version of language files.
If you find bugs let me know.
Don't forget to make a backup of your site before trying it ;)

In the attachment you will find the following files:

1) plg_kunenadiscuss_civitalia.zip - the modified Kunena Discuss plugin based on 2.0 beta version
2) plg_eventlist_repeat_civitalia.zip - the modified Repeat event plugin for EventList 1.01, rev6
3) view.html.php - the hacked file of EventList 1.01 component to be copied to components/com_eventlist/views/details

File Attachment:

File Name: EventList_...cuss.zip
File Size:64 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by aniphreak
wow! this will be a big help!

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by fraan83

aniphreak wrote: wow! this will be a big help!

ciao ani, forse non ho ben compreso come configurarlo ma non funziona :(

Do you have any tutorial for configure it?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #4 by stigzelm
Could you get this to work with the newest eventlist and the newest kunena discuss and kunena??

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds