Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Can anybody change Kunena Latest Modul so that all user can see only the "Headlines" on the frontend?

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena Latest changes!?
I'm not sure why this is happening. Does the problem go away if you set Kunena configuration settings to their original default values?

I don't know if this is a defect or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #12 by Jup
Replied by Jup on topic Re: Kunena Latest changes!?

sozzled wrote: I'm not sure why this is happening. Does the problem go away if you set Kunena configuration settings to their original default values?

I don't know if this is a defect or not.

i don´t have tested it with original default values.

how can i do that??

Guest may only read the headline on the home site, if they want to come into the forum(and read the complete topic), there have to register or login.....
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jup.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13 by CheechDogg
Ok Jup so I got something for you. Find the following directory:

modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl

File: default.php

Find the following code:

</li>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_firstcontentcharacter' )) : ?>
<li class="klatest-preview-content"><?php echo JString::substr(KunenaParser::stripBBCode($item->message), '0', $this->params->get ( 'lengthcontentcharacters' )); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_category' )) : ?>
<li class="klatest-cat"><?php echo JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_IN_CATEGORY' ).' '.CKunenaLink::GetCategoryLink ( 'showcat', $item->catid, $item->catname ); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_author' )) : ?>
<li class="klatest-author"><?php echo JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_LAST_POST_BY' ) .' '. CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink ( $item->userid, $item->name ); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_time' )) : ?>
<li class="klatest-posttime"><?php $override = $this->params->get ( 'dateformat' ); echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->params->get( 'choosemodel' ) == 'latestposts' ? $item->time : $item->lasttime, $override ? $override : 'config_post_dateformat');?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>
</li>

Replace it with:

</li>
<li class="klatest-preview-content"><?php echo JString::substr(KunenaParser::stripBBCode($item->message), '0', $this->params->get ( 'lengthcontentcharacters' )); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<li class="klatest-cat"><?php echo JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_IN_CATEGORY' ).' '.CKunenaLink::GetCategoryLink ( 'showcat', $item->catid, $item->catname ); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<li class="klatest-author"><?php echo JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_LAST_POST_BY' ) .' '. CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink ( $item->userid, $item->name ); ?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_time' )) : ?><?php echo '-' ?>
<class="klatest-posttime"><?php $override = $this->params->get ( 'dateformat' ); echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->params->get( 'choosemodel' ) == 'latestposts' ? $item->time : $item->lasttime, $override ? $override : 'config_post_dateformat');?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>
</li>

The changes where marked in red and removing the "il" from <li class="klatest-posttime"> to keep it in the same row as the author.

Only problem here is the size of the text which you will have to modify with css. Try it and let me know if this is what you want and I can then help you with the css.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #14 by Jup

CheechDogg wrote: Ok Jup so I got something for you. Find the following directory:

modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl

File: default.php

Find the following code:

</li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_time' )) : ?>
<li class="klatest-posttime"><?php $override = $this->params->get ( 'dateformat' ); echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->params->get( 'choosemodel' ) == 'latestposts' ? $item->time : $item->lasttime, $override ? $override : 'config_post_dateformat');?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>
</li>

Replace it with:

</li>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ($this->params->get ( 'sh_time' )) : ?><?php echo '-' ?>
<class="klatest-posttime"><?php $override = $this->params->get ( 'dateformat' ); echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->params->get( 'choosemodel' ) == 'latestposts' ? $item->time : $item->lasttime, $override ? $override : 'config_post_dateformat');?></li>
<?php endif; ?>
</ul>
</li>

The changes where marked in red and removing the "il" from <li class="klatest-posttime"> to keep it in the same row as the author.

Only problem here is the size of the text which you will have to modify with css. Try it and let me know if this is what you want and I can then help you with the css.

very fine!
it looks cheerful! ;-)

can we put the 3. row in the second?? :)
little help with css will be good :blush:
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #15 by CheechDogg
We sure can, give me about 15 mins, I have to do something really quick here at home and I will be back with your new code my Friend.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jup

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #16 by Jup

CheechDogg wrote: We sure can, give me about 15 mins, I have to do something really quick here at home and I will be back with your new code my Friend.

no Problem.

we can make one as latest_wide version an one good latest_small we have :)
it will be a new Modul! ;)

looks here- my old one

Thanx!
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #17 by Jup
:( :huh:

More
12 years 2 months ago #18 by CheechDogg
Ok Jup sorry for taking this long, my Son has a science project due tomorrow and I had to help him finish his project.

Ok, so what else can I help you with? You mentioned "latest_wide" and latest_small"? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #19 by Jup

CheechDogg wrote: Ok Jup sorry for taking this long, my Son has a science project due tomorrow and I had to help him finish his project.

Ok, so what else can I help you with? You mentioned "latest_wide" and latest_small"? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

no problem, how old is your son? :)

the picture on top can be a _wide one :)

for now we can put the 3. row in the 2. and this will be the _small one

HERE

is it difficult to put one "first unread img" in??

More
12 years 2 months ago #20 by CheechDogg
Jup please check your private messages

[img
Find me on Facebook.

Time to create page: 0.873 seconds