Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Can anybody change Kunena Latest Modul so that all user can see only the "Headlines" on the frontend?

More
12 years 2 months ago #21 by Jup
Replied by Jup on topic Re: Kunena Latest changes!?

Jup wrote:

sozzled wrote: I'm not exactly sure what you need to do to change the module layout for the date. You would probably need to change the PHP source file, but I'm just guessing.

Getting back to your original question, What version of Kunena Latest are you using? The module settings that you're using should work with Kunena Latest 1.7.1. You have Post Text (Inhalt des Beitrags) = Hide (Nicht anseigen).

yes, i use Kunena Latest 1.7.1 version

and- can we make it?? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds