Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Unread-Status only on first post

More
12 years 4 months ago #11 by Matias
You're right. Add a new menu item which displays the same information inside Kunena view. Can you reproduce the issue in there, or is it just the module?

Can someone from our team verify this issue and report it as a bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by bkaertner
I'm not sure, but I think there is no comparable "Latest Posts"-View for menu items, as in the module. I am not sure, but ít seems to me, this "Latest"-view once acted like "Latest/Recent Posts" in the module.

In English its called "Recent Topics". (in german it was always called "Aktuell", but this is a translator-thing of the language-files, not sure 'bout the english names.)

"Recent Topics" seems to work as designed and shows for example "3 New !" after the topic.

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by Matias
www.kunena.org/forum/latest?do=latestposts

Unfortunately I have no unread posts anymore..

More
12 years 4 months ago #14 by bkaertner
Same here. Only the First posts of the Topic are marked with "<#> NEW".
I just made a screencopy as an example.
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #15 by Matias
Cool, yet another bug report to be written:
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-1.6/issues/207

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds