Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question link does not work in plugin...

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by LarsAgerstrand
Hi!

If the user is Not logged in the plugin tells the user that they cannot comment on the article.
The user needs to log in or register an account.

The log in link works fine but the register new account does not work, what may be the problem?
The user is only taken to the top of the page when the register ned account lik is used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have a link to your site ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by LarsAgerstrand
www.firegear.co.uk/training/index.php?op...5&Itemid=485&lang=sv

In the bottom you can see the link "registrera dig" which is Swedish for "register an account"

Any ideas?

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #4 by LarsAgerstrand
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by LarsAgerstrand.

More
12 years 6 months ago #5 by xillibit
What are your Joomla and Kunena versions ?

More
12 years 6 months ago #6 by LarsAgerstrand
I use the latest versions, joomla 1.7.1 and kunena 1.7.0

More
12 years 6 months ago #7 by Acapulco Kevin
I think we are seeing a trend here. When I used Kunena forum and discuss plugin with Joomla 1.5 and Jomsocial 2.2.4 they worked perfectly. I thought they would be equally compatible with Joomla 1.7 and the Kunena 1.7 versions, but they are not. The incompatibilities are evidently not with Jomsocial but instead with Joomla 1.7

Reading over the bug reports in the forum here lately I see that many people are reporting issues with Kunena 1.7 applications and Joomla 1.7.1 and not so much with Joomla 1.6

More
12 years 6 months ago #8 by xillibit

LarsAgerstrand wrote: I use the latest versions, joomla 1.7.1 and kunena 1.7.0

Can-you put here Kunena report configuration setting ?

Acapulco Kevin wrote: I think we are seeing a trend here. When I used Kunena forum and discuss plugin with Joomla 1.5 and Jomsocial 2.2.4 they worked perfectly. I thought they would be equally compatible with Joomla 1.7 and the Kunena 1.7 versions, but they are not. The incompatibilities are evidently not with Jomsocial but instead with Joomla 1.7

Reading over the bug reports in the forum here lately I see that many people are reporting issues with Kunena 1.7 applications and Joomla 1.7.1 and not so much with Joomla 1.6

Most of users use Joomla! 1.7, so it explain why there are less bug report with Joomla 1.6.x. If you take Joomla! 1.7.1 there are some minors changes into plateform and from Joomla! 1.6.2/1.6.3 there was changes which prevents to load Mootools in backend; so it's changing often...

More
12 years 6 months ago #9 by LarsAgerstrand
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 1000M

Joomla default template details : jp_american_motorcycle | author: Joomlaplates.com | version: 1.7.001 | creationdate: August 2011

Kunena default template details : Aphotic | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-23-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.0

Modules: None

More
12 years 6 months ago #10 by xillibit
Login link is incorrect too in the box in the bottom of the page

Time to create page: 1.202 seconds