Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Merged Kunena Discuss v 1.6.4 shows the number "1" in top of ALL articles - why?

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by Netthandel
PS: I can also mention that the Kunena Dicuss shows like normal below the article in the article view. But the "1" is annoying.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #12 by sozzled
More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by Peter82
Hi Everyone,

I have the same problem too.

I see the number "1", at the top of every article pages.

I've already tried to delete the mentioned line from the kunenadiscuss.php , but it won't worked to me.

I've also tried on a brand new joomla installation.

Joomla version: 1.7.0
Discuss: 1.6.4

Please, if somebody have any ide, share it!

Thank you!
More
12 years 7 months ago #14 by sozzled
G'day, Peter, and welcome to Kunena.

See msg #2 in this topic.
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #15 by Netthandel
Hi, I have now done the fix in line 235,

HOWEVER I still have the issue on my front page (That is a Category Blog menu item).

I still get the digit "1" between my article's headline/ "written by" and the article's content...

See image attached.

Any input as to how to solve this?

Thank you :-)

PS: It happens when I set "Show on Front Page" or "Show on Blog Page" to "Nothing". IF I set it to "Show link" it shows the complete dicussion thingy. - I am interested in using only "nothing", and hence get removed the "1"
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Netthandel.
More
12 years 7 months ago #16 by Peter82
More
12 years 7 months ago #17 by Netthandel
Thank you.
When I tried this, it removed the "1" on the frontpage. BUT it shows the comments area in stead.and the plugin settings does not work on the front page. (Show link, nothing or posts. It only shows posts...)
More
12 years 7 months ago #18 by Peter82
I don't have idea on this problem, I did not experienced :-/ Maybe Kunena Developers will have something.
More
12 years 7 months ago #19 by Netthandel
I have also tried this patch (post 4 here). But that resulted in nothing being shown at all...

:-(
More
12 years 7 months ago #20 by Netthandel
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds