Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Merged Kunena Discuss v 1.6.4 shows the number "1" in top of ALL articles - why?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by Ratisar1
Hello at me a question it is possible to clean figure 1 over the text in article
joomla 1.6
I apologise for transfer, translated the translator
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by adyjob
I have Joomla 1.6.6 and install Kunena 1.6.5 with Discuss Plugin 1.6.4. If i enable the plugin a letter "1" will appear in all article (below the article title". Any idea to remove the letter "1"?
Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: "Number thingy" No. 2
*** Topics merged ***

See msg #2 above.
More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by berdal
Hi-

Searched the forums - but haven't found anything.

When Discuss is published, a strange "1" is showing in top of the articles (where author-info, published date is)...

Can anyone point me to where to fix this?

See: podia.dk
And attachement...
Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by Mortti
The following user(s) said Thank You: berdal
More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by berdal
Did the trick... Thank You!
More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by pappabear
I have kunena discuss 1.6.4 working in joomla 1.7, but I'm getting these number 1's at the start of every article. Any idea how to fix?

Been searching the php, xml, ini files --- everything. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack in a room full of haystacks.
More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: "Number thingy" No. 2
*** Topics merged ***

See msg #2 above. Helps when you search the forum. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pappabear
More
12 years 8 months ago #10 by Netthandel
Hi there,
I use Kunena 1.6.5 on Joomla 1.7 with Kunena Discuss 1.6.4

On top of ALL articles (all articles are allowed to comment) there shows a "1" (just the number, not the quotes). It displays below the "written by" and above the main content of the article.

The debug information says:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: Created #__kunenadiscuss cross reference table. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: Constructor called in com_content ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 10 was listed in allow list and is using default Kunena category 11 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 384 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Custom Topics disabled ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Rendering discussion ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent: Returning content for article 384 ]

Do you have any idea why it shows the number "1" ?

PS:
This is a migrated site that started off as a Joomla 1.0.x , migrated to Joomla 1.5 then again migrated to 1.7.0 recently. Before I used Object Clarity's discuss bot, then Kunena bot.
Time to create page: 0.568 seconds