Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Sammelstelle: Extensions für Kunena

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #31 by Lintzy
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #32 by Mortti
Hi Lintzy,

have you never sleep :laugh:

I check that module little bit, but I have came couple warning messages in my testsite Joomla! 1.5.9... when I convert that to Finnish and UTF-8 that warning messages disapears but something is still wrong in .xml -file...mayby...

First warning messages:

Warning: zip_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home/mydomain/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 234

Warning: zip_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home/mydomain/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 250

Sorry about that I post in your German forum English, but I don't understand German language at all :(

Regards,

Sami/Mortti from Finland
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #33 by Lintzy
Thanks for your reply!
Could you please test this version ?

I guess, it was because i did not encode the ""
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #34 by Mortti
That is the same what I tested:

[deleted]

So there is <mosinstall... and... encoding="iso-8859-1... also all files is now encoding to UTF-8 and couple other changes is done in .php file (translation).

I try to meet figure, where that module can install by Joomla! -installer for our users (Finnish) so they don't have to done that like FTP or most great extension eXtplorer... just Joomla! installer.

Sami
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by Lintzy.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #35 by Lintzy
No, that is the old file. this is the new xml:

deleted
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #36 by Lintzy
Btw.... i'll delete my e-mail-adress in both posts ^^

Please download again, the new version is on server, maybe cache or something, i don't know.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #37 by Mortti
Matias (developer) says, here is little cache problem and mayby I have old version of your module. Have to wait little...

Sami
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #38 by Lintzy
This is not from kunena webspace.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #39 by Mortti
Works like the charm/very well... thanks Lintzy for your job and I'm sorry all German people that I spoken english in your forum. :dry:

Thanks Lintzy,

this is coming also Finnish people very soon if they like that (it's already done (translation)) :laugh:

All Thanks for Lintzy and developer how do this for FB (Shae Leighland)

Regards,

Sami from Finland
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #40 by Lintzy
Very well, i am delighted by this works now. Thanks Sami for your inquiry and help.
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds