Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Strange behaviour instal 1.6.2

More
15 years 8 months ago #81910 by xillibit
Try this, install with Joomla! extensions manager :

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #82200 by BenRoz
Tried both but get "Unable to detect manifest file" Thanks for your efforts so far.
Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #84896 by BenRoz
Any joy with my problem - I would love to upgrade to 1.6 from 1.5 but need this problem to be resolved.
Thanks in advance
ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #84962 by sozzled
Kunena is installed like other Joomla extensions. You use the Joomla Extension Manager. I've written a short step-by-step guide >>> here <<<

I would like to update the Wiki with this information ... when I get a few "spare" hours.

You need a well-functioning Joomla website as a basis for K 1.6 before you install. From the looks of what you have written, you do not seem to have a well-functioning basis to begin with.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds