Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Pagination (change number of pages to display)

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by Rali

I have a problem with page numbers in thread view \when a user reads a thread\. I have not enough space so when I have a large number of posts in a thread the page numbers are hiding. Can that be fixed \the number of the shown pages to e decreased\.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 360 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : rt_afterburner_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: 08/07/09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.0)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Thanks in advance

Rali
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Rali.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rali

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by rich
Hello Rali,

go to "components/com_kunena/funcs/view.php (linie 441)

Change this code from:
Code:
$maxpages = 9 - 2;
to:
Code:
$maxpages = 5 - 2;
that should help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rali, proterra, struchli

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by Rali

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by easyman
Replied by easyman on topic Re: Pagination

I have a problem with my template, pagination is hidden.

You can see here:
www.sessions.fr/index.php?option=com_kun...=20630&Itemid=100114

More
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #7 by proterra
Replied by proterra on topic Re: Pagination
If a topic have mrre then 8 pages, the numbers crashed the template. Is it possible to minimized the numbers of sites shows: for example: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ... 8
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by proterra.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8 by Troneas
Replied by Troneas on topic Re: Pagination
hello.

page numbers are extending beyond the size of the forum. like so:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : game_crusade | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 2009

Kunena default template details : Aphotic | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-23-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Installed (Version : 1.5.14)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by Troneas
Replied by Troneas on topic Re: Pagination

sozzled wrote: See www.kunena.org/forum/advsearch?q=paginat...dforums=1&catids=170

sozzled, there is no answer to this fix in any of the topics your search criteria shows.

More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Pagination
The issue is not a Kunena issue, either. It's a template issue. It's caused by one or other of your site template or the Kunena template that you are using. The problem can be addressed by referring the matter to the designers of the site template and/or Kunena template that you have chosen.

If you can use the Blue Eagle (default) template and you still see this problem then the issue lies with the site template. If you can use the rhuk_milkyway template and you still see the issue, then the problem lies with the Kunena template. If you use the rhuk_milkyway template and the Blue Eagle Kunena template I don't think that you will see this issue. However, if you do see the problem then it's a serious support matter and we need to look into the cause. Does this help to separate and clarify the issues we are dealing with?

That's what I intended to show by presenting to you the results of the search. We've seen the problem before and this is exactly how we tracked down the issue to one of the site template or the Kunena template.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds