Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Page list in multi-page topics cut short by template

More
13 years 4 months ago #11 by ricslady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12 by sozzled
Resolving Internet Explorer issues is a right royal pain in the you-know-where for two reasons

(1) Microsoft does everything differently;
(2) Microsoft's IE "developer tool" takes a several times longer to guess what the answer is.

I found the answer using IE 8 "Developer Tool". I made the change and it worked when I tested it. You need to edit your site template file; what is the actual full name (path and filename) of the file that you're trying to change? I can't see where you actually have made the change. The problem is not made easier that you have 18 .CSS files used on your forum pages.

So we need to know what specific .CSS file you have changed.

More
13 years 4 months ago #13 by ricslady
/templates/sim_love1/css/template.css

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I got the syntax wrong - another problem is that you can't easily copy/paste from IE "developer" like you can in Firefox.

The correct syntax should have been

#Kunena TD {
padding-right: 3px;
}

(no space between "#" and "Kunena" ... you should have spotted my mistake :p) Oh well, we can only try. :blush:

Even so ... the file ../templates/sim_love1/css/template.css does not contain any CSS rules for Kunena. If you have changed something, you haven't uploaded those changes to this file.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #15 by ricslady
That works with the !important. I had to set the padding-right: 3px; to 0px for the moderator to see half of the last number.

If I knew how to write CSS I probably would have caught it, but I don't. :blush:

Thanks for you help. Sorry about being hard to work with, it wasn't my intention.

Time to create page: 2.515 seconds