Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question SEARCH Box Support

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #1 by Isaiah53
SEARCH Box Support was created by Isaiah53
I am using Joomla 2.5.2 and Kunena 1.7.2
www.squamishchurch.com
Please let me know if you need in login priviliegs to view as this is a private forum.

I was trying out the newly installed Kunena on my site working through my rules/help and setting them up. I then went to the Search Tab and noticed under the "Advanced Search" on the right hand side below it is "Search in Categories" and below that there is a tab where one can click on "Also Search in Sub Categories".

When dispalyed correctly (as in this forum) it reads horizontally across the page, but on my site, it reads vertically... one letter at a time under each other...anyway to correct this? It is a bit odd...but it appears to happen only in IE9 but is ok in FF and Chrome. BUT, in FF and Chrome the tabs/headers are all blurry, but not in IE9.

It looks just like this: (with the tab check beisde it to the left)

A
l
s
o
s
e
a
r
c
h
i
n
s
u
b
-
c
a
t
e
g
o
r
i
e
s
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Isaiah53.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: SEARCH Box Support
Your display issues are caused by your Joomla site template. See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena which explains how to go about solving your problem.

Your fuzzy/blurry menu tabs are also caused by your Joomla site template. See [Resolved] [Merged topic] Blurred, blurry, fuzzy, text in Kunena menu (text-shadow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isaiah53

More
12 years 1 week ago #3 by Isaiah53
Replied by Isaiah53 on topic Re: SEARCH Box Support
Thanks for the info, Sozzled.

However; I simply did an uninstall of Kunena tjrough Joomla, reinstalled it through Joomla, it asked if I wanted to do a complete uninstall (which I did) and then had it installed fresh. And it works perfectly. Not sure how that relates to a RT template problem, but it is working. No blurried vision (although had it still been blurry I was going to simply blame the member and suggest they get glasses ;)

Thanks for all your hard work. Most appreciated!

More
12 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: SEARCH Box Support
AS long as it works, that's good. There's an old saying among programmers: "All's well that ends" :lol:

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds