Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How do I change the colors of my template in Kunena 1.6?

More
13 years 5 months ago #31 by Leif
Replied by Leif on topic Re: Problem with images
I am using firebug but I can't determine which file to edit for the links? Any help is greatly appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #32 by sozzled
Firebug shows you which files to edit (you might find the Wiki article Firebug useful). When all else fails, edit your site template (add the specific #Kunena case declaratives to the end of you site template CSS).
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaruc
More
13 years 5 months ago #33 by Leif

sozzled wrote: Firebug shows you which files to edit (you might find the Wiki article Firebug useful). When all else fails, edit your site template (add the specific #Kunena case declaratives to the end of you site template CSS).

I am looking to change the category links. When I look at firebug I get this css
Code:
#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active { color:#5388B4;

and the link is a php link and not the file itself?
More
13 years 5 months ago #34 by ajr65
I just installed kunena 1.6.1 and it looks great. I added my own template and did the color change and it worked.
Only problem I got now is that I can't get the tekst color of some tekst changed I want it yellow instead of blue. If I look in firebug it says I have to change it in nieuw-onderwerp.css in line 26 but I don't have a nieuw-onderwerp.css (I have dutch language so in the english version it will be something like new-topic.css I assume).
How can I get rid off teh blue text color
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #35 by abasel
This is great... one more question, where do I change the URL link colours?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by abasel.
More
13 years 4 months ago #36 by nikolayblinov
The burning issue!

i wanna change the color of the links from color: #5388B4 to my OWN, say red. see the pic below

My firebug doesn't see the css file of kunena item. it sees only url...

I changed everuthing in the backend. No auto blend. Changed colors of backgrounds. I studied kunena.default.css и kunena.forum.css and changed i-fi.ru ! Nothing has happened...

I searched for this color: "#5388B4" i wanna changed
windows says there is no such colour in kunena folder.

still browser gives me this "#5388B4" and fire bug offers only url not css-file/
so I cannot change anything..

can you help me?
my site is www.i-fi.ru
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #37 by @quila
Hi,

if you want to change links color in whole site look in initialize.php (your template folder) at line 86
Code:
$forumLink = $this->params->get('forumLinkcolor', $skinner ? '' : '#5388B4');
Change #5388B4 in whatever color you want.

Regards
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by @quila.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robytotem, nikolayblinov, share24
More
13 years 4 months ago #38 by nikolayblinov
Thanks it really works...
More
13 years 4 months ago #39 by ajr65
I did that to and it worked, but I am a little worried that I lose this change when I upgrade. Is there a way to disable the skinner so it uses only the colors in the template.css?
More
13 years 3 months ago #40 by mohsen
This is an issue for me as well.

Instead Im trying to change the forumheader to be a repeat-x / img file.
There is a line on 68 that applies to headers but Im worried to change it, since I dont know much about PHP syntax.

Seems a little of that Kunena uses something other than its CSS for such settings.
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds