Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 has been Released (13 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.4 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

× Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Needle in a CSS Haystack

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by scottb50
I am looking to modify some css, but can't find on the server what i found in Firebug

screencast.com/t/pcAt4rCI7ax9

I am looking to change the post titles. I have been through the Wiki and the FAQ. I searched the CSS files for what was called blue.css. I can't find it.

I really appreciate your help.

-- Scott

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Needle in a CSS Haystack
G'day, scottb50, and welcome to Kunena.

While screencasts are good, nothing beats seeing the real thing.

The fuzzy/blurry/shadowed text has been discussed and addressed on this forum before. This topic may help: [Resolved] [Merged topic] Blurred, blurry, fuzzy, text in category headers (text-shadow) . If the advice given in that topic doesn't work for you, it would help to know what kind of site template you are using (my guess is you are using one from Rocketthteme based on the Gantry framework) then it would assist you to post your K 1.7 configuration report. With the information in your config. report, we can also use Firebug to locate this needle in your CSS "haystack".
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by snilloconator
Would you happen to have a link to your site?

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Needle in a CSS Haystack
Blue.css is probably in your main template.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds