Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How do I make Kunena fit the whole screen?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by kindok
Hello, all do not know if this post goes here but I have a serious problem with kunena, and I need to have the forum running as soon as possible because if I can not lose active users, who usually had with another forum.
Well the problem is that the Forum kunena I can not fit the entire screen, which is what I want only puts me in the main column, and is very misplaced and ill, I hope you give me a help early.

Again I apologize if this post is not here, since it is my first post here.

greetings KiNDoK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by geist987
Don't understand your problem. Can you provide a link, so we can help you properly?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, kindok, and welcome to Kunena.

I agree with what geist987 has written. I suggest that you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . If your number one priority is to restore your forum to working order as quickly as possible, your Joomla site template is the last thing that you need to worry about at this time.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by kindok
Replied by kindok on topic Re: Problem Kunena

geist987 wrote: Don't understand your problem. Can you provide a link, so we can help you properly?

Yes, geist.See I give you the link so you can see properly, and see your failure. I think before I have not explained very well, my peteción is that if I can remove the menus to the right and left so that I see the forum without any kind of menus on both sides. I slip off "the" resolution of the forum on a screen, not cut by a column. "
clancln.nixiweb.com/index.php?option=com...=entrypage&Itemid=43

Thanks.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by sozzled
Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena { min-width: auto; }

More
12 years 1 week ago #6 by kindok

sozzled wrote: Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:

Code:
#Kunena { min-width: auto; }

That will still not get out, and created new categories and I keep getting older. How do I get to fulfillment, and I see the forum in full page without menus on both sides?

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #7 by sozzled
My suggestion should have worked if you made the changes to the correct file. I don't know what you've done but, now you have locked your site so that no-one else can see it, in cases where we cannot see someone's website, the only help that we can offer you is to read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . The solution lies in your hands. Good luck.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds