Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Removing "categories -" from page title

More
14 years 2 months ago #128166 by Robbie8
OK - Kunena 2.0.1 has now been installed on my test site, and it changes it to "mywebsitename :: Category Index".
When I select a Topic it says "mywebsitename :: CTopics in Welcome (1/1)". etc .. as you drill down to the individual post.

This still isn't really what I want, because what I was actually looking for was a hardcoded ""mywebsitename :: Forum" or something similar on each page.
Is there a way to configure or code this, or something similar?

I would appreciate comments.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #128190 by sozzled
This is a topic in the K 1.7 category. We do not discuss "how to" issues related to K 2.0 in here.

Therefore, to prevent further of misuse of this [K 1.7] topic I am now locking it.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds