Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Big blank space under the ktopmenu

More
14 years 8 months ago #114930 by uli27
Hi,
I have the same problem.
After the installation it worked well.

After I had installed different other forum software from the joomla extentions webpage, the kunena forum has a big blank space under the topmenue.

What file I have to change back?

Uli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #114972 by sozzled
G'day, uli27, and thank you for your interest in Kunena.

uli27 wrote: After I had installed different other forum software from the joomla extentions webpage, the kunena forum has a big blank space under the topmenue.

So you say you know what caused the problem - you installed different other forum software from the JED - and now you don't know what to do next? I don't know what "different other forum software from the JED" means but I would contact the author of that software and ask them for an answer.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds