I do understand your desire to get your problem sorted out quickly; however I do not agree with the way you are going about it.
The
Support category is for reporting serious problems with
Kunena; problems that affect the product's functionality. Support issues are given priority attention by the moderator team because they may indicate the presence of a serious defect in the
Kunena product. It is important that we identify and rectify serious problems quickly and advise the community what steps need to be taken ... for the overall benefit to the community.
The
Support category is not for asking questions about how to use a standard feature of
Kunena. That's what you use the
Common Questions category for.
The
Support category is not for asking questions about how to change, add or remove standard features of
Kunena for those things that were not designed to be changed, added or removed by configuration settings and the
Support category is definitely not for asking questions about how to marry the default
Kunena template to your website. Questions of site design are reserved for the
Template and Design category.
I have seen your question -
Form backgrounds
. I haven't personally contributed to that topic because I haven't looked into the situation well enough. Most people can solve these kinds of design issues by using
Firebug
for
Firefox. For those who cannot use web design tools and want some free advice they will need to be patient and wait until someone else is able to help them. For others who do not know how to fix these problems themselves and who are unwilling or unable to wait, they should engage and pay for a specialist who knows how to do this kind of work.
As you may appreciate, this is a very busy forum. Every day I look at between 50-60 new messages posted here and I respond as best I can where I can (or where I feel that I need to respond).
I am writing these notes not just for you but for others who feel frustrated that they are not receiving timely help to resolve their problems. We would appreciate your co-operation by not asking the same question in several places at the same time.