Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Google Maps display errors

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #21 by sozzled
Please post your K 1.6 configuration report. Thank you.

This website uses K 1.6.4. You can try the feature in the Feature Playground category. Do you see your problem on this site? You need to be using the K 1.6.4 Blue Eagle template (or you need to build your own template based on the K 1.6.4 Blue Eagle template) for the feature to work properly.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #22 by havocwreaker
I will compare the themes and see where the CSS is different. The Blue Eagle in 1.6.4 does fix the Google Issue. In 1.6.3 it did not as I was previously told it would. I will post my results for the benefit of the community.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : mythrottle1 | author: Brian Diaz | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2010/28/10

Kunena default template details : MyThrottle | author: havocwreaker | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | Jomsocial 2.2.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 11 months ago #23 by havocwreaker
Guys, I fixed the Problem! I wish I could say it was an easy fix but the issue lies in the kunena.forum-min file of your template.

Here's what I had to do. I used a program called Winmerge to do a line by line comparison between the kunena.forum-min in the Blue Template (default) and my kunena.forum-min Custom Template. I Copied the code in certain sections over leaving my custom colors and styling. I started on the bottom by the Google CSS code and worked my way up. I saved every so often and refreshed. By the time I got to line 1181 (working my way up) the problem was fixed.

Check it out:
mythrottle.net/forum/36-general-discussi...-distance-rides#1537

I HOPE THIS HELPS some of you with custom files!

More
12 years 11 months ago #24 by N6REJ

sozzled wrote: Please post your K 1.6 configuration report. Thank you.

This website uses K 1.6.4. You can try the feature in the Feature Playground category. Do you see your problem on this site? You need to be using the K 1.6.4 Blue Eagle template (or you need to build your own template based on the K 1.6.4 Blue Eagle template) for the feature to work properly.

I checked again after I updated to 1.6.4 as requested and tried the new setting on blue eagle, selected ONLY "blend with joomla" and aside from looking horrendous, you'll see that it still doesn't work properly.

Attachments:

More
12 years 11 months ago #25 by N6REJ

havocwreaker wrote: Guys, I fixed the Problem! I wish I could say it was an easy fix but the issue lies in the kunena.forum-min file of your template.

Here's what I had to do. I used a program called Winmerge to do a line by line comparison between the kunena.forum-min in the Blue Template (default) and my kunena.forum-min Custom Template. I Copied the code in certain sections over leaving my custom colors and styling. I started on the bottom by the Google CSS code and worked my way up. I saved every so often and refreshed. By the time I got to line 1181 (working my way up) the problem was fixed.

Check it out:
mythrottle.net/forum/36-general-discussi...-distance-rides#1537

I HOPE THIS HELPS some of you with custom files!

Havoc I still see it messed up on your site... am i mistaken?

More
12 years 11 months ago #26 by havocwreaker

N6REJ wrote: Havoc I still see it messed up on your site... am i mistaken?

I've tried it with three different browsers on my end it it looks fine. Did you refresh the page? It might have been cached.

I tried IE, Firefox, and Safari.

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds