Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Google Maps display errors

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #11 by sozzled
Would you like to read again the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page, please, and post your K 1.6 configuration report. I'm not saying that I will be able to help you personally but I am saying that If you do not give us certain key information, it makes it much harder for anyone else to help you either.

Have you tried using the standard, unmodified, Blue Eagle (default) template because, as far as I know, the problem reported three months ago was fixed within the Blue Eagle (default) template. You can see this demonstrated, in fact, in our Feature Playground section: see Joomla Articles and Google Maps
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #12 by havocwreaker
Ok, I will do that once I get home. I just figured that since I am not the only one that has had this problem, there was a documented fix. Thanks

More
13 years 1 week ago #13 by havocwreaker
Here it is:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 9000 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : mythrottle1 | author: Brian Diaz | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2010/28/10

Kunena default template details : MyThrottle | author: havocwreaker | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 1 week ago #14 by sozzled
The problems are caused by a either your Joomla site template, your home-grown Kunena template or both. Do you have evidence of this problem with the Blue Eagle (default) template using your Joomla site template?

More
13 years 1 week ago #15 by havocwreaker
You're right. I just tested with the Blue (Default) and it fixes the slider bar but not the top. Do you know what lines off CSS are responsible for the Google output?

Thanks for your help. Now I also have to find out why my users count droppped after the upgrade. I was fine with 1.6 but when I went to 1.6.3 now I show 374 users instead of 417.

More
13 years 1 week ago #16 by sozzled

havocwreaker wrote: You're right. I just tested with the Blue (Default) and it fixes the slider bar but not the top.

Well I did try to tell you that this problem had been fixed, didn't I?

havocwreaker wrote: Do you know what lines off CSS are responsible for the Google output?

No, I don't know what lines changed. Perhaps if you ran a "differences" between K 1.6.0 and K 1.6.3 versions of the Blue Eagle template you could find that out for yourself.

havocwreaker wrote: Now I also have to find out why my users count droppped after the upgrade. I was fine with 1.6 but when I went to 1.6.3 now I show 374 users instead of 417.

Different problem; different topic, please.

More
13 years 1 week ago #17 by havocwreaker
Hopefully this helps someone out in my situation. I still have the 2 corner buttons messed (They are spanned across the top) but at least now the slider works well. This leads me to believe that it must be something my Joomla template is doing. Here are my CSS settings.
Code:
.kgooglemap { width:100%;!important background-color:#E5E3DF; display:block; height:480px;!important overflow:hidden; position:relative; } .kgooglemap img { max-width:none!important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: N6REJ

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #18 by N6REJ
you mention 1.6.3 templates.. I"m using infinityHU 1.6.0 and having the same issue. How do we tell which templates are ok? I"m using a dark themed site.
I just tried with the aphobic II and had same problem.

I made the .css changes he suggested which helped, but the blue eagle template shows the exact same problem.
Just to be fair I tried the default rhuk milkyway template with blue eagle and achieved

so it looks like its both site template and forum template related?

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : age_of_conan_lernvid.com | author: Juergen Koller | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 21.05.2010

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.4) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by N6REJ.

More
12 years 11 months ago #19 by xillibit
Try with Kunena 1.6.4

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #20 by havocwreaker
I just upgraded to 1.6.4 and I still have the same exact issue. The CSS fix I mentioned made it presentable but the top button still covers the whole image.

See: mythrottle.net/forum/36-general-discussi...-distance-rides#1537

Any help with the code responsible is much appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.615 seconds