Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Merged topic] Difficulties adding a poll in K 1.6

More
13 years 4 months ago #31 by luthien
I'm using the following settings and I can not create polls, there is not an icon to add polls on the editor.

Kunena 1.6.1
Blue Eagle (default)

the rest of the settings for the categories was specified as this post:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #32 by sozzled
Gday, luthien, and welcome to Kunena.

Have you actually allowed polls in any category? If so, what are the settings for that category?

You know, of course, that you cannot add a poll as a reply. You can only add a poll on the first post in a topic.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #33 by klausnet
Polls Settings from Plugins: Enabled (Yes)
All categories from Category Manager, in Polls column: Enabled
System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled
... but I can't add a poll.
Why?

language: romanian.
kunena template: default with small css modifications.

... and Report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Axel Wehner | version: 1.5 | creationdate: 28 September 2007

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by klausnet.

More
13 years 4 months ago #34 by xillibit
Please disable legacy mode

Untill k1.6.2 isn't released, select the proper catégory in the drop-down list, if it's the catégory despre portal where polls are allowed, just re-select it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klausnet

Time to create page: 0.717 seconds