Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Smilies are not shown sometimes

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #59969 by cocali
I'm using Kunena RC2

I Firefox and Chrome when a user is writing a message everyting is ok.

In internet explorer emoticons are displayed in one line and I ca-nt see all of them. Also in internet explorer users can not see and use buttons submit and cancel because are decalated.

Herere is the internet explorer screen:




Herere is the firefox screen:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 days ago #63037 by shipedia
@cocali: I have the same problem... Can anybody help us, please? :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds