Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Double popop of images

More
12 years 1 month ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by djb
Hi,

I am using Kunena 1.7.2 on J1.5.22 and Multithumb 2.4.4.0.

My Kunena forum works well and I am very happy with it.

The only issue I have is that embedded images in posts open up two popup windows when clicked. Here is an example: www.angloboerwar.com/forum/16-on-this-day/2410-march-1st

In Multithumb, there is a command {nomultithumb} which can be inserted into articles to stop multithumb. This works for articles but, if this is the answer, I am not sure where to lodge this code. I tried it in kunena.php but that just stopped the forum from loading :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

With thanks
David

Here is the config report from my local copy of live:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change subject and topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Hi djb, welcome to Kunena,

Please read the guidelines at the top of this page, and post your configuration report (un-edited).

Thanks.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Double popop of images
Hello,

You need to made a clean up in your Kunena menu because you have multiples sames items. You need to remember that each menu item need to have his own alias.

I advise you to upgrade as soon as possible to Joomla! 1.5.25.

Kunena has his own thing to display image in pop-up, you can maybe disable your other plugin for pop-up image.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by djb
Replied by djb on topic Re: Double popop of images
Jiminimonka,

I have regenerated the report and pasted it into the email. It has not been edited in any way.

Regards
David

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by djb
Replied by djb on topic Re: Double popop of images
xillibit

Thank you. I will investigate your suggestions.

With thanks
David

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Double popop of images

djb wrote: I have regenerated the report and pasted it into the email. It has not been edited in any way.

Thanks, David, and welcome to Kunena, by the way :)

I don't know what Multithumb is, what it does or whether (or how) it affects Kunena. My search on Google informed me there are several Joomla extensions called "Multithumb". Do you have a citation for the particular extension that you're using, perhaps on the Joomla Extension Directory ?

I do, however, know something about problems that people have, asking for our help, on a site that the rest of the world cannot access. Please read what I wrote earlier today in "fatal error" when everything seemed ok! . My comments there apply equally here, too.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #7 by modernmagic
David,

I too used Multithumb until I came upon the free plugin Modalizer by www.nonumber.nl/extensions/modalizer

It will automatically create the popups.

The dev's support is amazing.

Jeff

We focus on creating, managing and optimizing Joomla websites so you can focus on your own business
modernmagic.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: djb

More
11 years 10 months ago #8 by dmxrula
Replied by dmxrula on topic Re: Double popop of images
Ahh, thanks. Modalizer works great.

Cheers

More
11 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - no further response received from topic author ***

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds