- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question SOLVED:: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #115811
by danss2
Replied by danss2 on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
Here are couple of snapshots of the topics names
on this one, you can see that the topic (that I was referring in the beginning), that disappeared and now comes up as a sub-topic, randomly in other, completely un-related to it topics...
and on this one - the same thing, plus... this is the same "Welcome" topic as in the above pic, 3rd page in it, all of the sudden shows that im replying to completely different topic.
And I'm not using menu to navigate through topics, instead I use one to get to "Main" category and then just use categories and topics names from the list of categories and topics...
on this one, you can see that the topic (that I was referring in the beginning), that disappeared and now comes up as a sub-topic, randomly in other, completely un-related to it topics...
and on this one - the same thing, plus... this is the same "Welcome" topic as in the above pic, 3rd page in it, all of the sudden shows that im replying to completely different topic.
And I'm not using menu to navigate through topics, instead I use one to get to "Main" category and then just use categories and topics names from the list of categories and topics...
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by danss2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #115817
by danss2
Replied by danss2 on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
One more thing I noticed by trying: looks like any topic I open and try to post reply to, in the reply screen/page it shows that I'm replying to my "Welcome" topic instead (showing that topic below the editor window...)..
And, btw, I did disable SEF in Global Config.(just to see if that would effect it in any way), ... and it did not do anything
I guess at this point I do not understand how SEF (SEO) "helps" mess this up.... And the fact, that I do not use my menu to navigate through the forum...
I do see, however, that topic's URLs are full of unreadable gibberish (could it be due to the fact, that the topic names are in russian?... But then again, all of my categories are in russian language as well and they are displayed correctly in russian...)...
And, btw, I did disable SEF in Global Config.(just to see if that would effect it in any way), ... and it did not do anything
I guess at this point I do not understand how SEF (SEO) "helps" mess this up.... And the fact, that I do not use my menu to navigate through the forum...
I do see, however, that topic's URLs are full of unreadable gibberish (could it be due to the fact, that the topic names are in russian?... But then again, all of my categories are in russian language as well and they are displayed correctly in russian...)...
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by danss2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #116429
by danss2
Replied by danss2 on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
Anyone?
I did fix the links by replacing one of php files, now they look good, no gibberish
And now i can clearly see the redirect happening, when I click on "Reply". BTW, I did get my menu fixed as well.
More discovered: whenever I try to move any reply from one topic to another, it always gives me my first post from "Welcome" topic, instead of one I, actually, clicked "Moderate" on...
I did fix the links by replacing one of php files, now they look good, no gibberish
And now i can clearly see the redirect happening, when I click on "Reply". BTW, I did get my menu fixed as well.
More discovered: whenever I try to move any reply from one topic to another, it always gives me my first post from "Welcome" topic, instead of one I, actually, clicked "Moderate" on...
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by danss2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #116949
by danss2
Replied by danss2 on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
Bump....
Anyone?
Anyone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #117347
by danss2
Replied by danss2 on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
Thank you, guys, for the new update 
Unfortunately, I updated and.... nothing changed
can anyone help, please?
:blush: :S
Unfortunately, I updated and.... nothing changed
can anyone help, please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #117353
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues
Try resetting Kunena configuration back to original (default) values. It might help to see your updated configuration report, too. Thanks.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
The following user(s) said Thank You: danss2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds