- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Could not instantiate mail function
"Registration failed: An error was encountered while sending the registration email. A message has been sent to the administrator of this site."
I am running the site from my localhost on my computer .. could this be the reason for these error messages?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yesfishwitch wrote: could this be the reason for these error messages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SympliG0th
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Unless I'm missing something? Maybe you could point us to the EXACT thread that answers the question or solves the problem? I think most people are smart enough to try a search first - and wouldn't post unless they couldn't find the answer to their problem.
I have the same issue. If I go to the "Mass Mail Users" option in the User Menu of the Joomal Admin Page, I can send emails just fine. So what is the problem with Kunena? I don't see any special email settings just for Kunena, yet it is the only place in Joomla that sending email is not working.
I'm using the latest versions of both Joomla and Kunena.
Here is what appears at the top after each post is made...
Could not instantiate mail function
Your message has been successfully posted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.