- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Kunena Offline?
15 years 1 week ago #107806
by amarks
Replied by amarks on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
It was already at 1.7 and online. This happened once earlier too... it just goes offline. That is why the "install 1.7" is not available, because it already is 1.7.
Is there a file in ftp can can put the forum online? Because I can't access through configuration on backend.
Thanks Matias
Is there a file in ftp can can put the forum online? Because I can't access through configuration on backend.
Thanks Matias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #107810
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
You get this message also if tables (jos_kunena_version) in the database become unavailable (broken or destroyed). If this happens, Kunena just cannot work, because it believes that it hasn't been installed. In this case Kunena is also put offline.
Another reason may be that you have used automatic update function from Joomla 1.7. It has a bug as it doesn't run post-installation script, which means that our installer doesn't run. In that case you need to do it manually just after upgrading Kunena.
You should be able to install Kunena 1.7 as many times as you want to -- there's nothing that prevents it as installer automatically detects which version you have installed. But the option should be upgrade, not install...
Another reason may be that you have used automatic update function from Joomla 1.7. It has a bug as it doesn't run post-installation script, which means that our installer doesn't run. In that case you need to do it manually just after upgrading Kunena.
You should be able to install Kunena 1.7 as many times as you want to -- there's nothing that prevents it as installer automatically detects which version you have installed. But the option should be upgrade, not install...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #107815
by amarks
Replied by amarks on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
How do I do it manually? Would you be able to help me do this if I give you my ftp? I would greatly appreciate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 days ago #107997
by amarks
Replied by amarks on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
Would you be able to help me with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 days ago #108000
by amarks
Replied by amarks on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
I uninstalled and reinstalled again, and the same screen popped up. What else can I do to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #108518
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Kunena Offline?
Sorry, I've been away.
Can you provide screenshot from the screen as I'm not even quite sure what's the issue. There are multiple possibilities.
Can you provide screenshot from the screen as I'm not even quite sure what's the issue. There are multiple possibilities.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds