Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in ...... com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17

More
12 years 2 months ago #31 by essiele

sozzled wrote: Do you use jFBConnect?

No, Sozzled... I'm using CB Connect.

Ess'iele...
... seeing things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #32 by sozzled
I used Google to search for your problem and I turned up a few interesting results.

I am not saying your problem is conclusively not a Kunena issue but I am suggesting that you also ask your question at Joomlapolis to see if they have any ideas on the matter.

Have you tested Kunena without CB Connect? Does the message disappear?

Please let us know what you find out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: essiele

More
12 years 2 months ago #33 by essiele
I don't believe it! I don't bloody believe it! :laugh:

All I need to do was assign my account to a couple more user groups (the same as my colleague's SU account). :blush:

Problem solved! Phew! :woohoo:

Thanks to you, Sozzled, for attempting to help. It's much appreciated! ;)

Ess

Ess'iele...
... seeing things.

More
12 years 2 months ago #34 by sozzled
I'm pleased you persevered. It's possible, too, that your solution may also help others in your situation including bellablue who started this topic.

More
12 years 2 months ago #35 by essiele

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #36 by Gee
Replied by Gee on topic PHP fatal error with MJ Slots
Hello,

I am using MJ Slots and Kunena 1.7.2 on two sites with the same configuration. The slots work well on one site, but on the other one the point system does not work (if you win, you won't get points and every game is free). The programmer of the slots cannot find the problem either and does not understand why Kunena is causing these problems.

In my error log on every spin this error comes up:
Code:
PHP Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in /path/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17, referer: http://www.mywebsite.com/modules/mod_mj_slots/tmpl/slots.php?ps=js&bcat=319&bcli=2

I am using JomSocial and configured Kunena to use JomSocial users. The JomSocial points system is used in MJ slots.

The error line means this line in api.php:
Code:
class Kunena implements iKunena {

I don't know why this is happening and the programmer of MJ slots either. There is no direct calling of the Kunena api in MJ slots.

The slots work well when Kunena 2 is installed, but I cannot upgrade as long as the sh404SEF plugin is not working yet.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : template2012 | author: mywebsite.com | version: 5.5.12 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Gee.

More
11 years 9 months ago #37 by lebill
Hello Gee

The fatal error with Kunena happen everytime the MJ Slots call the server with AJAX, in your case the game call this url www.mywebsite.com/modules/mod_mj_slots/t...s=js&bcat=319&bcli=2 .

Maybe they share some variables....

But why the iKunena is trigger with a AJAX call and where we can stop this interference.

Hope this help a little more

Bill

More
11 years 8 months ago #38 by Gee
Replied by Gee on topic PHP fatal error with MJ Slots
Hey Bill, we have already been in contact and you had FTP access to my site. I just startet the topic here to get closer to the iKunena problem. But unfortunately no one is answering. I guess I'll just have to wait till Anything Digital or Kunena will be able to make clear who is gonna rewrite the sh404SEF plugin so that I can update to Kunena 2, 'cause that one worked without problems with MJ Slots.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #39 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Let me make it clear: the Kunena project is not responsible for writing sh404SEF.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds