- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #107499
by Maszek
Replied by Maszek on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by Maszek. Reason: wrong image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #107595
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
It looks like recaptcha isn't returning any error code (or the output is non-expected) but is still failing when checking the answer.
Maybe there is no response?
You can debug this by editing file:
administrator/libraries/spam/recaptcha.php line 151 (empty line) by adding:
What does it display?
Maybe there is no response?
You can debug this by editing file:
administrator/libraries/spam/recaptcha.php line 151 (empty line) by adding:
Code:
echo "###<pre>";print_r($response);echo "</pre>###";
What does it display?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #109659
by seijo
Replied by seijo on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
I have the same problem.
Adding the line to the file produced no output at all.
Adding the line to the file produced no output at all.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by seijo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 11 months ago #109693
by Maszek
Replied by Maszek on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
I assume you are referring to the file:
/web/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/spam/recaptcha.php
I modified this php file, entered a test message in Kunena Forum. I am however not sure where "it" would be displayed. In any case not in my browser. The error message is the same as above.
/web/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/spam/recaptcha.php
I modified this php file, entered a test message in Kunena Forum. I am however not sure where "it" would be displayed. In any case not in my browser. The error message is the same as above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #110803
by Mathyas
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away,
An old wise computer once said...
00010110010001010001010
Replied by Mathyas on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
I can't configure captcha menu. 
I need help please...
I need help please...
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away,
An old wise computer once said...
00010110010001010001010
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #110805
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
@Mathyas: Your translation is just missing a few strings -- logout and try again in English.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mathyas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds