- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Less
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #106674
by Maszek
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_ was created by Maszek
Hello,
I have updated Kunena Forum to version 1.7 successfully. I enabled reCaptcha, got an API key at reCaptcha.net and entered the codes.
When I post a new topic or message, no this shows:
Neat! So far so good.
When I submit my message, however, I receive the following error:
Does this have to do with server access?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I have updated Kunena Forum to version 1.7 successfully. I enabled reCaptcha, got an API key at reCaptcha.net and entered the codes.
When I post a new topic or message, no this shows:
Neat! So far so good.
When I submit my message, however, I receive the following error:
Does this have to do with server access?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by Maszek.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #106690
by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
I think you wrote that captcha code wrong if your keys are valid? At least you have missing comma there, after "clock"
That error message mean that your Kunena language files are not up to date...
Whole string is this:
Here are all ReCaptha error strings:
That error message mean that your Kunena language files are not up to date...
Whole string is this:
Code:
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INCORRECT_CAPTCHA_SOL="Incorrect captcha. Please try again."
Here are all ReCaptha error strings:
Code:
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INVALID_CONFIGURATION="CAPTCHA is not properly configured (%s). Please contact site administrator!"
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INVALID_CONFIGURATION_NO_PRIVATE_KEY="private key is missing"
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INVALID_CONFIGURATION_NO_PUBLIC_KEY="public key is missing"
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INVALID_SITE_PRIVATE_KEY="CAPTCHA: The private key is invalid. Please contact site administrator!"
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INVALID_REQUEST_COOKIE="CAPTCHA: The challenge parameter of the captcha is invalid."
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_INCORRECT_CAPTCHA_SOL="Incorrect captcha. Please try again."
COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_RECAPTCHA_NOT_REACHABLE="Unable to contact the CAPTCHA verify server. Please try again after a moment."
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by Mortti.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 2
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #106918
by Maszek
Replied by Maszek on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Thank you for the support. I realise that I attached the wrong screen shot, but the comma was not the issue.
This here didn't work either:
I updated my language files. Since I work on a Dutch version 1.5.23, I used the files from this source .
Still, Kunena is returning me the same error.
How can I tell, by the way, which error message I'm dealing with? The string ends before the part that's distinctive. Even in the source of the page, I can only find an abbreviated error string.
This here didn't work either:
I updated my language files. Since I work on a Dutch version 1.5.23, I used the files from this source .
Still, Kunena is returning me the same error.
How can I tell, by the way, which error message I'm dealing with? The string ends before the part that's distinctive. Even in the source of the page, I can only find an abbreviated error string.
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by Maszek.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Netthandel
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 2
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #107051
by Netthandel
Replied by Netthandel on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
I have the exact same issue. Also Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.7
The recaptcha APIs are correct as they work on the JoomSocial registering...
EDIT:
No, I don't have the same problem. The captcha works in the forum just fine, but not in the Kunena Dicuss.
The recaptcha APIs are correct as they work on the JoomSocial registering...
EDIT:
No, I don't have the same problem. The captcha works in the forum just fine, but not in the Kunena Dicuss.
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by Netthandel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 2
15 years 1 week ago #107441
by Maszek
Replied by Maszek on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Did I say something wrong? I hope I didn't insult anyone. It's a pity this post seems to die.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #107485
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: COM_KUNENA_RECAPTCHA_ERROR_
Hello,
Do you have configured correctly the recaptcha in Kunena configuration panel ?
Do you have configured correctly the recaptcha in Kunena configuration panel ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds