Kunena 5.1.5 Released - Security Release (14 Oct 2018)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.5 [K 5.1.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.8.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a Security release.
For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
|Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?|
- Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
- when your Kunena forum does not work.
- to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
- if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
- if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
- ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.
Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,
Question Email Notification Links Do Not Go to Login Page
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to add attachements.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.