Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question Fresh install but no tabs or search on page?

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by jambzy
Hmmm. The tabs work, but there's still a problem with the Rules and Help pages, which give me the content of article ID #1. I'll keep looking for a solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by jambzy
Problem solved, and all my fault for not knowing what I'm doing.

For any beginners who don't have time to read the instruction manual:

1. The tabs in the forum are created from a menu, automatically generated at installation, or added via the "Create Menu" button. Do not use this as a menu module - leave it untouched, and add another menu option to point at it, with the default of "-Forum".
2. To set up Rules and Help - these will automatically point at Article ID #1, until you create the Rules and Help files. Create a new article with your own board rules, write down its ID, and put this number in your Forum Configuration in the Frontend tab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds