Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged [Merged topic] How to make rules and help pages for Kunena

More
12 years 9 months ago #21 by sozzled
Thank you, Datahead, for clarifying your issue and for explaining what you did to resolve the matter. I have to admit that I did not fully understand your question when you first posted it here. Had I understood the question better I would have advised you (and others who have a need to deal with this matter) to read How to create a rule and a help page .

The article that I have just mentioned could be improved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #22 by Datahead
No problem Sozzled, and your welcome. This has been quite an adventure as my IT experience is more on the hardware and connectivity side. I think I fell asleep when they said HTML in school... LOL...

Now if I could get uddeIM to work the way your forum does I would be in great shape, but alas that will save for other questions down the line. Is there a how to for that? I would love to get it to popup as yours does in your forum.

Ron
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Datahead.

More
12 years 9 months ago #23 by sozzled
*** Off-topic ***

We don't use uddeIM at this website.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #24 by styxx
Hi

I have just installed Kunena on joomla 1.6.3 and have a couple of issues I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with please.

When I go to the firum via the front end I see a list of tabs (issues - rules - help etc) some of those tabs when I click on them (rules for example) display a seemingly randon article from my website and I can find no way to configure them in the back end ?

I found a referance to using a "menu editor" on a post - but I have (or connot find) no menu editer option on the admin control panel ? I do see a "create menu" button but when I click that it just goes back to the main admin section (ie not much at all happens)?

Grateful for any tips or suggestions anyone might have because other then this issue the component looks great !
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by styxx. Reason: correction to joomla version

More
12 years 9 months ago #25 by sozzled
G'day, styxx, and welcome to Kunena.

See msg #5 in this topic about how to create rules and help pages. You're not seeing a random article. You will see the same article every time; it's just not the article that you might want to see, that's all. ;)

More
12 years 8 months ago #26 by Jozoko
Replied by Jozoko on topic Change Rules and Help.
Any idea where to changce rules and help..?

More
12 years 8 months ago #27 by sozzled
Jozoko: I merged your topic with this one which explains how to create a rule and/or help page for Kunena. The explanation is given in msg #5 above.

If, however, your question was about how to change the menu tabs, please see the FAQs page (on the FAQs menu tab above). Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jozoko

More
12 years 8 months ago #28 by Jozoko
Thank You, this is good :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #29 by sozzled

More
12 years 8 months ago #30 by poonoodi
Replied by poonoodi on topic how to change forum Rules?
hi

please help

how to change forum Rules ?

Where its setting ?

tnx

Time to create page: 0.603 seconds