Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Moderators can't moderate

More
11 years 11 months ago #11 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Moderators can't moderate
Pointed this topic to iJoomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #12 by dianaNashif
Hi Sozzled..........I PM you with what the team is telling me........Diana

More
11 years 11 months ago #13 by dianaNashif
Update.....problem lies with using the pending messages link under the topic category titles. We can not select one or more and then choose to approve or delete press go, nothing happens. On the index page the pending messages link is still there.

Hoping that the issue was with ijoomla SEO, but I don't think so now after reading their website and they use Kunena forum too without any problems.

It has to be something else any other suggestions?

PM me sozzled about the time you are available............Diana

More
11 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Moderators can't moderate
I think we need to remain engaged on this and I would appreciate your more "active" involvement. For the past couple of days there has been no movement on this and I'm curious as to what is going on. Can you update us, please, on the current status of the issue? Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds