Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] New Moderator Button is "missing"

More
12 years 2 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by sohopros
K1.7, J1.5.25, CB1.7.1

On the backend (Kunena > Category Manager > [category] > Moderation tab) there is text that says:

Please note: after setting moderation to Yes, you must save the category first before you will be able to use the new button to add moderators.

I saved the Category, but there is still no "New" button on this page. :S

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 60M

Joomla default template details : rt_populus_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: 11/30/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: New Moderator Button
Not sure what's causing this: could be sh404SEF or menu. This are my first guesses. Could also be a Community Builder login/integration issue, too.

Try setting Kunena configuration parameters back to their original (default) settings to see if this fixes the problem. Try also disabling sh404SEF for the Kunena pages.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by doribeeler
Replied by doribeeler on topic New Moderator Button
I realize this has been closed as the first poster did not reply. However, I am having the same issue and not sure if I should open a new topic, or simply restart this one? I already attempted the suggestions by Sozzled and did have any successful results... still not getting the 'New' button despite turning the SEF setting to 'No' and Restoring Default Settings in the category manager. Any help appreciated!

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic New Moderator Button
If you have the same problem as the original poster then you must be using K 1.7.1, with Community Builder 1.7.1, too, otherwise this is a case of " I have the same problem ... "

We always suggest that people take care when resurrecting old, dead topics.

I suggest that you upgrade to K 1.7.2 and post your configuration report. We may need to revisit this case after you have done that. Thanks.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #6 by doribeeler
Yes, sorry I should have mentioned, I am running a recent new install of 1.7.2

configuration report below:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : rt_somaxiom | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: February 19, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Matias.

More
11 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
I can't see (from just looking at your site) what is the specific problem yet.

Do you have a test account? You can post it here on this forum - wrap the details within "confidential" BBcode tags.

More
11 years 10 months ago #8 by doribeeler
Here is the access info you requested:

test Super admin

test user

URL for login:

Hopefully that is helpful!

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
The username/password combination does not work to allow me access to your frontend, sorry. I cannot login to your frontend.

EDIT: I cannot login to your backend, either.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10 by doribeeler
That is strange, I tested it and it worked. Hmmm... you went to the full url? /SITE/administrator... sorry, mundane question I realize. Checked the user access info and that is working now... sorry... can you try the admin again? Thanks sozzled!

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds