Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Emoticon Problems

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Emoticon Problems
I have fixed your emoticons. If you read Smiley management you would see

Although any text can be substituted, it's a good idea to place a colon (:) before and after the text you will be substituting (e.g. :yuck:, :lol:, :dry:)

It appears that it's not just a good idea, it's also very important to make some kind of distinction!

I changed the emoticon codes you were using. Look at the changes I've made.

I would have fixed your menu but I did not have the right level of access. For example, you do not have a forum search feature that I could find.

In future, when you post messages in the Support category, please post your configuration report, like this:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : uwp_1_2 | author: Dreeg | version: 1.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-24

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #12 by Dreeg
Replied by Dreeg on topic Re: Emoticon Problems
So the forum REQUIRES the ":"?
Sorry for the oversight of the configuration..

Tomorrow I will add a Search module or the voice menu, but not mandatory. Right?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Dreeg.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Emoticon Problems
You don't need to add/install anything else. I suggest you restore your Kunena menu and then look at other ways to display it. See How do I restore my Kunena menu?

As you correctly say, this is not mandatory (but it will make things easier for you in the long-run).
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds