- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 3
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Is kunena still using jQuery?
14 years 10 months ago #111111
by cybnet
Is kunena still using jQuery? was created by cybnet
I'm using kunena 1.7.0 and I've noticed that jquery-1.5.2 is loaded in kunena pages from Community Builder. How can I remove this? I really don't need jquery in kunena pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #111125
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Is kunena still using jQuery?
Hello,
Kunena doesn't need jQuery, you need found which plugin or module of community builder is loading jQuery
Kunena doesn't need jQuery, you need found which plugin or module of community builder is loading jQuery
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #111126
by cybnet
Replied by cybnet on topic Re: Is kunena still using jQuery?
Hi!! Thank you for your reply.
Currently I only use CB login module in kunena pages, not other plugin nor module related with CB.
I've looking at CB module php file and I don't find any reference to jquery.
Currently I only use CB login module in kunena pages, not other plugin nor module related with CB.
I've looking at CB module php file and I don't find any reference to jquery.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by cybnet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #111127
by cybnet
Replied by cybnet on topic Re: Is kunena still using jQuery?
I've swithced to default template and still jquery-1.5.2 is loaded. So is not from my template.
Is there any way I can found from where this js is loaded?
Is there any way I can found from where this js is loaded?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #111128
by cybnet
Replied by cybnet on topic Re: Is kunena still using jQuery?
Finally I've found that jquery 1.5.2 is loaded if any of the integration otptions is set to Community Builder, can I disable this?? I only want to show Avatar wiht link to CB profile, jquery is really don't needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #111129
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Is kunena still using jQuery?
Which Kunena and CB versions are-you using ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds