Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Posts on forum disappear!

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #31 by buzzQuark
Using Kunena 1.7 with Joomla 1.5.25

Yesterday I did some tweaking trying to integrate Kunena and Jomsocial Karma . There are some posts on this site about that. I'm too frazzled to link to them now becausue I have a much bigger problem.

Yesterday at 11: AM I installed jcomments on my site. Yesterday afternoon I noticed that my latest posts with image links appeared blank. If I click 'edit" the post is there but the preview is blank. If I remove all image links, attachments or not, the post appears in preview. When I add image links the post text vanishes.

This is now the case with all posts of still pictures but oddly enough a singular gif displays with no difficulty even though other gif posts are blank.

I thought this problem was due to the the Karma hack and the jcomments install. So I disabled them both. Same problem.
I took off SEF. Same problem.
I restored a backup of my site from earlier. Same problem.
A restored a backup from the day before when I did not have this problem. Same problem.
I restored a backup from two days before when I definitely DID NOT have this problem. Same problem.

Is this my cue to go crazy? Can this problem be solved? WHAT...IS...THE...PROBLEM? :pinch:
Advice anyone?

+++++++++++++

The solutions is here
www.kunena.org/forum/159-K-17-Common-Que...t=10&start=20#118444

I don't know how or when but the BBCode Trim Long URLs was set to yes and I changed it to no.

*sigghhhhh!*
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #32 by asusnet
Upgrade to kunena 1.7.2!!

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #33 by zombies
Photobucket images are not showing on my site
they were ok recently
in fact the whole post is invisible where an image is added

havent been altering kunena

K1.7 J1.7

any ideas

update: just tried an earler database without success

found a post on the site showing an image that is via flickr !
the site will not show images that i upload/attach via thread reply/post/edit

strange
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon, subject for better search relevance

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #34 by zombies
just posted an image off photobucket myself and it showed but none of the current posts on the site are showing making the whole post empty

it will not let me re-enter previous images in posts
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by zombies.

More
12 years 1 month ago #35 by CheechDogg
Please post your forum configuration report.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #36 by zombies
code removed after being solved, thanks Kunena Support
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by zombies.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #37 by sozzled
I looked at your website; we have seen this issue before. The BBcode is there but its contents are not displayed - the whole post appears to be blank. It was a defect of K 1.7.0 and K 1.7.1 that has been fixed.

Please upgrade to K 1.7.2 and also upgrade the modules Kunena Latest and Kunena Search.

For future reference, the next time that you have a problem, before using the K 1.7 Support category to ask your question, please read the Guide to posting questions when asking for support printed on the Index page of the forum and remember to include your configuration report with your original question. Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 1 month ago #38 by zombies
thanks, i'll give it a go

More
12 years 1 month ago #39 by zombies
Thanks, fixed it

strange how it was okay until recently.

More
12 years 1 month ago #40 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds