Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forums "Disappear" When Not Logged In

More
12 years 8 months ago #11 by Griz44
Dang...thought I had somebody with the same problem, Beyond! :laugh: I do share your concern IF I ever get to where you are, but I still have a more severe problem. All my categories are set to public access. My Global configuration is set properly. I've eliminated my Guest group altogether...nothing I do makes the forums visible to visitors.

And I could still use some help with it...any suggestions? Anybody?!? :sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #12 by Matias
Did you remember to change Guests back to Public group AND save? I ask this because of I just saw the same bug in Joomla 1.7.0 where you think that the group is right, but without saving it isn't...

More
12 years 8 months ago #13 by Griz44
I'm 99% sure I did this, but where exactly do you mean? You mean in Global config? Somewhere else?

Matias wrote: Did you remember to change Guests back to Public group AND save? I ask this because of I just saw the same bug in Joomla 1.7.0 where you think that the group is right, but without saving it isn't...

More
12 years 8 months ago #14 by Matias
Joomla Backend Menu >> Users >> User Groups >> Options (and hit save)

More
12 years 8 months ago #15 by beyond
ok its resolved. Thanks.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #16 by Griz44
They forums act the way I want now, but I don't really consider it "resolved", since I have to give up the ability to hide a module after logging in by basically disabling the Guest feature. :(

beyond wrote: ok its resolved. Thanks.

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Griz44.

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds