Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged [Merged topic] "Remember me" issues

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #21 by Nosferatu
Replied by Nosferatu on topic "Remember me" issue
Gone "tick" next to "Remember Me", a point also disappeared when selecting topic icon. I can not click "remember me". The standard template is the same problem.
On the local machine everything works fine. Tell me please with what can be connected the problem.

Sorry for my english( There is no russian support...
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Nosferatu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #22 by sozzled
G'day, Nosferatu, and welcome to Kunena.

I have merged your topic into this one that discusses many "remember me" problems. I think that you will find the answer you are looking for in here.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #23 by Nosferatu
So no one knows? :(
Added screenshot
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Nosferatu.

More
12 years 1 week ago #24 by sozzled
What do you mean "so nobody knows?"

There was an answer posted in msg #4 and there was another answer posted in msg #14. How about you read again the topic? If this topic does not provide you with the answer, how about you post your configuration report? :dry:

More
12 years 1 week ago #25 by Nosferatu
What i need to post in configuration report? tell me plzz ill post :blush:

More
12 years 4 days ago #26 by Nosferatu
Thanks for no support!Bye

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #27 by sozzled
Perhaps you did not see the FAQs menu tab above the forum where questions like "What I need to post in configuration report?" are answered. Please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #28 by Torchez
Hello.

And once again... "Remember me" still doesn't work. System - Cache disabled and all steps from post #4 was done.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 500M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : new_architect | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Novemeber 2008

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.1

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 1.7.2

More
11 years 11 months ago #29 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: (1) If you have it enabled, disabled System - Cache plugin
(2) Global Configuration » Cache Settings » Cache = No
(3) Global Configuration » Session Settings » Session Lifetime = 30 minutes (this should be quite adequate for most environments)
(4) Global Configuration » Session Settings » Session Handler = Database

You are also using a very old Joomla site template that is known to cause a lot of problems with many more "modern" Joomla extensions. We recommend that you do not use Joomla site templates with a creation date before June 2010, especially anything that introduces its own Javascript libraries. Have you tries using the Kunena Blue Eagle template that was designed for K 1.7.2 (instead of the one that you're using)?

Also see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and, possibly, check that the version of sh404SEF is compatible with K 1.7.2 or disable sh404SEF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Torchez

More
11 years 11 months ago #30 by Torchez
The first time I setted up 900 sec in Kunena-Itnegration (similar Joomla default session lifetime) and with this session time "remember me" not worked. And after that i'm left my post in this topic. When i set 30 minutes in both fields it worked. And while such work. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds