Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can not Access Forum Categories and Posts

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Enes
Hello everyone, I just installed Kunena 1.6.1 on my Joomla 1.5.21 site. Installation is OK and I just create a category section.
All links, like Rules, Profile, New Topic, are OK but when I try to access any of the post or forum section, an error occurres.
You can see my forum here Evcil Forum
And here is a post sample which is not accessed...
What is the problem? Thanks...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : ja_social | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: 14/09/10

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Enes
This is very important for me to solve it. I am looking forward to see your solutions.
Thanks...

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
This is a similar problem to My Forum is having problems loading and I'm wondering if there isn't a common cause for what is causing these redirection "loops".

So I'll ask the same questions here as I did in the other topic:

Are you using your own, customised .htaccess file?

Are you using a third-party SEO product?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by Enes
Yes I searched forum before I just posted and read that topic. But I have no 3. party SEF-SEO extension.
I don't have a custom .htaccess but I installed the template as quickinstallation. After installation, there was 2 htaccess files. One of them whith .txt extension and other one is .httaccess
So I just deleted txt one.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Enes.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by Enes
I just deleted my whole installation and install Joomla again and problem is OK.

More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by rodri8
when I activate the Search Engine Friendly URLs on the "Site / Global Configuration" and I try to enter any category on the forum I get an error (This webpage has a redirect loop.) every other page is working except the kunena forum url's...

HELP! :S

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #7 by sozzled
Enes: You deleted the htaccess.txt file and your existing .htaccess file is probably botched-up! That's probably the problem. You should never delete files in the Joomla root directory unless you know exactly what you are doing. Have you deleted any other files there?

Here's my suggestion: Get the latest full stable installation kit of J! 1.5.22; extract the htaccess.txt file. Put that file back onto your website into the root folder.

This is what I would do next: take your .htaccess file (the one you are now using) and rename it to htaccess.bak. Then take you restored htaccess.txt file and rename it to .htaccess

Now try looking at your website again and let us know if that makes a difference. Please also read Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 5 months ago #8 by artnco
hello, i have the same issue here, do you found a solution ?

thanks

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #9 by kanvishok
i think this issue is with kunena.

i have configured the my site as suggested in the seo document (wiki)

enabled the sef friendly, enabled the apache rewrite, disabled the suffix, in joomla

enabled the sef in Kunena.

my .htaccess is perfect. i didnt modify anything. no 3rdparty sef plugin installed.

when i click on the post link i am getting this redirect loop issue. any one can help?

thanks
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by kanvishok.

More
13 years 4 months ago #10 by sozzled
G'day, kanvishok, and welcome to Kunena. I think your problem is quite different. Have you searched for "redirect loop" in the forum? Perhaps you have two (or more) menu items (with different targets) pointing to different instances of Kunena? Have you considered this possibility?

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds