Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question My Forum is having problems loading

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by jonny3010
My Forum is having problems loading its says

This web page has a redirect loop.

The web page at unlimitedgamers.tk/forum has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

kunena 1.6.1
Joomla 1.15.22

I hope you can help the config for the forum is defualt not chnaged
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you post your report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by jonny3010
ok its

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 10 seconds | Max execution memory: 24M | Max file upload: 1500K

Joomla default template details : unlimitedgamers | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2010-11-06

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by jonny3010
bump need help fast

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Are you using a customised .htaccess file? Are you using a third-party SEO product?

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by sozzled

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #7 by jonny3010
thanks its working now but i want to have short url is thier any way

and i did not edit the .htaccess file just rename ill try new .htaccess form joomla.org

ok ive just done that got a new .htaccess and ive chnage settings back but same problems as be for so i changed back
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by jonny3010.

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by sozzled

jonny3010 wrote: thanks its working now ...

I'm sure that there are several other people who would love to know exactly what you did, what changes you made, to get your site working! Can you please provide some details of the changes you made? :dry:

More
13 years 4 months ago #9 by jonny3010
well i when in to the global settings and change the Search Engine Friendly URLs to no as well as Use Apache mod_rewrite to no. kunena now works.

if any one know how to get it to work or if its a bug in the kunena component so we can get nice short urls:D

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #10 by sozzled

jonny3010 wrote: well i when in to the global settings and change the Search Engine Friendly URLs to no as well as Use Apache mod_rewrite to no. kunena now works.

Joomla SEO settings are fully explained in the guide in the Wiki: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

This is standard Joomla. There is no bug in Kunena.

[strike]The point is that, in your case, you have overcome the "redirect loop" and that's where this discussion should stop. Thank you for your help. :)[/strike]

Late edit: I misunderstood the message. It appears that the user is unable to understand how to setup Joomla SEO without causing "redirect loop" problems.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds