Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Some problems with Opera and Firefox

More
14 years 2 months ago #129060 by sozzled
Hmmm ... have you changed any CSS code in your Kunena template? That might explain why things "work" with debug mode on. :unsure:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #129125 by dok69
No, I did not change anything. I say, put a clean Joomla 2.5.6 and kunenu 2.0
at Denver, and no single component and module is not installed.
I'm in shock, but in Opera 7.2 and above do not work I have a BB-codes. And it happened on level ground, I did nothing last night worked and in the morning anymore. A Miracle!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by dok69.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds