- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 3
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Some problems with Opera and Firefox
16 years 1 month ago #56267
by vol001
Some problems with Opera and Firefox was created by vol001
Hallo!
I have some problems with changing user info in profile when I use Opera and Firefox.
Also, I cannot add smiles in messages when I use "smile buttons".
In IE8 on the contrary everything is OK!
Don't you know what I have to do to solve this?
Please, I need a little advice from you!
Thanks.
I have some problems with changing user info in profile when I use Opera and Firefox.
Also, I cannot add smiles in messages when I use "smile buttons".
In IE8 on the contrary everything is OK!
Don't you know what I have to do to solve this?
Please, I need a little advice from you!
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dok69
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago #56269
by vol001
Replied by vol001 on topic Re: Some problems with Opera and Firefox
I use kunena 1.6
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago #56283
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Some problems with Opera and Firefox
Hello,
Can-you please report configuration details : www.kunena.com/forum/156-k-16-test-repor...tion-for-test-report
Can-you please report configuration details : www.kunena.com/forum/156-k-16-test-repor...tion-for-test-report
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vol001
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago #56288
by vol001
Replied by vol001 on topic Re: Some problems with Opera and Firefox
This message contains confidential information
Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct
Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
This message contains confidential informationhtaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M
Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:
Warning: Spoiler![th]Kunena config settings:[/th]
board_title Build-Fix.ru board_offline 0 board_ofset 0.00 offline_message <h2>Идёт обновление.</h2>
<div>Ждём Вас уже совсем скоро!</div>enablerss 1 enablepdf 1 threads_per_page 20 messages_per_page 6 messages_per_page_search 15 showhistory 1 historylimit 6 shownew 1 jmambot 0 disemoticons 0 template default showannouncement 1 avataroncat 0 catimagepath category_images/ showchildcaticon 1 annmodid 62 rtewidth 450 rteheight 300 enableforumjump 1 reportmsg 1 username 1 askemail 1 showemail 0 showuserstats 1 showkarma 1 useredit 1 useredittime 0 useredittimegrace 600 editmarkup 1 allowsubscriptions 1 subscriptionschecked 1 allowfavorites 1 maxsubject 50 maxsig 300 regonly 0 changename 1 pubwrite 0 floodprotection 0 mailmod 0 mailadmin 0 captcha 0 mailfull 0 allowavatar 1 allowavatarupload 1 allowavatargallery 1 imageprocessor gd2 avatarquality 65 avatarsize 2048 allowimageupload 1 allowimageregupload 1 imageheight 800 imagewidth 800 imagesize 150 allowfileupload 0 allowfileregupload 1 filetypes txt,rtf,pdf,zip,tar.gz,tgz,tar.bz2 filesize 120 showranking 1 rankimages 1 avatar_src fb fb_profile fb pm_component no userlist_rows 30 userlist_online 1 userlist_avatar 1 userlist_name 1 userlist_username 1 userlist_posts 1 userlist_karma 1 userlist_email 0 userlist_usertype 0 userlist_joindate 1 userlist_lastvisitdate 1 userlist_userhits 1 latestcategory 0 showstats 1 showwhoisonline 1 showgenstats 1 showpopuserstats 1 popusercount 5 showpopsubjectstats 1 popsubjectcount 5 usernamechange 1 rules_infb 0 rules_cid 1 rules_link www.kunena.com/ help_infb 0 help_cid 1 help_link www.kunena.com/ showspoilertag 1 showvideotag 1 showebaytag 1 trimlongurls 1 trimlongurlsfront 40 trimlongurlsback 20 autoembedyoutube 1 autoembedebay 1 ebaylanguagecode en-us fbsessiontimeout 1800 highlightcode 0 rss_type thread rss_timelimit month rss_limit 100 rss_included_categories rss_excluded_categories rss_specification rss2.0 rss_allow_html 1 rss_author_format name rss_word_count 0 rss_old_titles 1 fbdefaultpage categories default_sort asc alphauserpoints 0 alphauserpointsrules 0 alphauserpointsnumchars 0 sef 1 sefcats 0 sefutf8 0 showimgforguest 1 showfileforguest 1 pollnboptions 6 pollallowvoteone 1 pollenabled 1 poppollscount 5 showpoppollstats 1 polltimebtvotes 00:15:00 pollnbvotesbyuser 100 pollresultsuserslist 1 maxpersotext 50 ordering_system old_ord post_dateformat ago post_dateformat_hover datetime hide_ip 1 js_actstr_integration 0 imagetypes jpg,jpeg,gif,png checkmimetypes 1 imagemimetypes image/jpeg,image/jpg,image/gif,image/png imagequality 50 thumbheight 32 thumbwidth 32 hideuserprofileinfo put_empty integration_access auto integration_login auto integration_avatar auto integration_profile auto integration_private auto integration_activity auto boxghostmessage 0 userdeletetmessage 1 latestcategory_in 1 topicicons 1 onlineusers 1 debug 0 catsautosubscribed 0 showbannedreason 1 version_check 1 showthankyou 1 showpopthankysoustats 1 popthankscount 5 mod_see_deleted 1
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago #56321
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Some problems with Opera and Firefox
Can you tell us what you try to do and what happens in the profile?
Smileys could have some kind of JavaScript conflict.. Hmm.
Smileys could have some kind of JavaScript conflict.. Hmm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vol001
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #56337
by vol001
Replied by vol001 on topic Re: Some problems with Opera and Firefox
You may try to do something yourself with the profile.
Just register on build-fix.ru. Enter the site with Opera or FireFox. Open "Мой профиль" (Profile). Select "Изменить" (Edit) to edit info. And you will find no "alive" function to change! No ONE!
Hm?..
Just register on build-fix.ru. Enter the site with Opera or FireFox. Open "Мой профиль" (Profile). Select "Изменить" (Edit) to edit info. And you will find no "alive" function to change! No ONE!
Hm?..
Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by vol001.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds