Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #91 by blaaaaze
Has anyone solved this problem? I've been upgrading and downgrading back to 1.5 because the barcode is missing. Will be reverting once again.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #92 by sozzled
It's solved. It all has to do with Mootools and whether or not your Joomla template is compatible with the latest Joomla Mootools Upgrade plugin. B)
More
13 years 7 months ago #93 by blaaaaze

sozzled wrote: It's solved. It all has to do with Mootools and whether or not your Joomla template is compatible with the latest Joomla Mootools Upgrade plugin. B)

nice...would you or anyone be kind enough to name me on a template that works?
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #94 by fxstein
We have tried and are using several templates from RocketTheme that work perfectly fine. I believe they have also upgraded quite a few of them to leverage the latest mootools 1.2.x that now comes with Joomla.

Hopt this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by fxstein.
More
13 years 7 months ago #95 by blaaaaze

fxstein wrote: We have tried and are using several templates from RocketTheme that work perfectly fine. I believe they have also upgraded quite a few of them to leverage the latest mootools 1.2.x that now comes with Joomla.

Hopt this helps!

Sorry it didn't. Need to know a specific template that works
More
13 years 7 months ago #96 by blaaaaze

soumkhane wrote: i really like k1.6 i dont wanna use agora i like k1.6 so i hop you fix that problem and by the way i tried a lot of tamplate and still not work but tamplate of Shape5 its work fine but i cant changer what i have been working on my website so i have vox tamplate of yootheme . thank you for everything and thank for k 1.6 is free thank guys hop you fix it next time

did you have any luck? if so which template are you using?
More
13 years 7 months ago #97 by c.brauckmann
I´m realley sorry about pushing this topic, but I need help.

Please Help me!

Thanks
More
13 years 7 months ago #98 by MindTooth
Care to give me a test account? So I can check which JavaScript libraries is loaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: c.brauckmann
More
13 years 7 months ago #99 by c.brauckmann
Here I have a few of screenshots for you:
More
13 years 7 months ago #100 by MindTooth
The image quality is so bad that I have a hard time reading it. Could you please upload some better images?
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds