Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #61 by sozzled
Reminder for me: We need to look into this matter that users have database collation mismatches and it's preferred that Kunena database uses the same collation method as the rest of the Joomla website. I'm working on a tool to do this ... when I get a spare moment (doesn't often happen).
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #62 by almamun
I've enabled it.. refreshed, cleaned cache twice, tried Firefox, Chrome and Opera... yet no luck.
I had kunena excluded in Optimizer, disable the optimizer... no luck.

Any suggestion? :(

Amviro Web Design & SEO

Dinajpur - My District Portal
More
13 years 7 months ago #63 by Cerberus

sozzled wrote: Reminder for me: We need to look into this matter that users have database collation mismatches and it's preferred that Kunena database uses the same collation method as the rest of the Joomla website. I'm working on a tool to do this ... when I get a spare moment (doesn't often happen).

i already have a tool made to fix collation but last time i posted it i got a kicking off the devs
More
13 years 7 months ago #64 by Choudelice
I have the same problem :(
Mootools enabled but it doesn't work
More
13 years 7 months ago #65 by Cerberus
Choudelice this is a very old thread please start a new topic and explain your exact issue " i have same problem " is about as much help to me in solving your problem as, a knife at a gun battle.
More
13 years 7 months ago #66 by drlovecat

Choudelice wrote: I have the same problem :(

K1.6 and Mootools 1.2+ look like work with some templates, it's not for all J1.5 template too! You just trial and error with your site template. As I known Rhuk, JA Purity and all commercial Rockettheme work well with K1.6 and Mootools 1.2+
More
13 years 7 months ago #67 by Cerberus

drlovecat wrote:

K1.6 and Mootools 1.2+ look like work with some templates, it's not for all J1.5 template too! You just trial and error with your site template. As I known Rhuk, JA Purity and all commercial Rockettheme work well with K1.6 and Mootools 1.2+

im seeing here on the forum that alot of rocketthemes template do NOT work and that they badly need to updte all there templates to work with mootools 1.2
More
13 years 7 months ago #68 by drlovecat

Cerberus wrote:

drlovecat wrote:

im seeing here on the forum that alot of rocketthemes template do NOT work and that they badly need to updte all there templates to work with mootools 1.2

Did you try on RT-Quasar?

I test its on my local site with J1.5. with my K1.6 thai translate (90% completely).
More
13 years 7 months ago #69 by Cerberus
i didnt say all of there template dont work as i understand that one used here at k.com is a RT template ( i could be wrong ) just alot of there templates tested by the users here do not function correctly.
More
13 years 7 months ago #70 by almamun
It worked for me just after installing. Later I disabled the Mootool upgrade plugin. Recently Ive noticed this problem.

By the by, Kunena has no problem with same template on my localhost.

Amviro Web Design & SEO

Dinajpur - My District Portal
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds