Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 2 months ago #821 by geoffr
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Geoff
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #822 by SalamandeR
So me and who does not suggest how to fix my problem?
More
13 years 2 months ago #823 by sozzled
SalamandeR: What would you like to know that you have not already read in this discussion topic? :unsure:

I suggest that you read Mootools 1.2.4
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #824 by sozzled
G'day, lightenupandshoot, and welcome to Kunena. :)

lightenupandshoot wrote: Hello everyone. I have searched everywhere for a fix and all I found was a template corruption and mootools enabled.

I don't know anything about a template "corruption" but, we understand what you mean by the BBcode toolbar not being displayed. That's why this is a "sticky topic".

I merged your topic with this broad-ranging topic because it contains the answers that you are looking for. Please read some of the items that I have written; they will help you understand why you have the problem and what you need to solve the problem.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #825 by thedon
Hey ,

Some BBCODE items don't work like video,link and preview ...

to resolve that problem , all you have to do is disable System - Wibiya Toolbar if installed :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by thedon.
More
13 years 2 months ago #826 by SalamandeR
So as how to cure my mistake?
I have included MooTools but after I did not scrolling works = (
More
13 years 2 months ago #827 by lightenupandshoot
SOLVED! It's definitely Jquery on my end!

I disabled it when loading the forum and Boardcode appears perfectly!!!

SWEETNESS!!!
More
13 years 2 months ago #828 by sozzled

SalamandeR wrote: So as how to cure my mistake? I have included MooTools but after I did not scrolling works = (

The solution to these problems is probably not actually about whether you have "included MooTools" or not. Joomla includes Mootools 1.2.4.

The problem is usually about what other Joomla extensions you are running that stop Mootools 1.2.4 from working. When you find out which Joomla extension you are using that is stopping Mootools 1.2.4 from working you will also fix the problems that you are having with Kunena. It's as simple (or as difficult-to-find) as that.

The only thing that I know about your situation is that you are using K 1.6.2. I have not seen you K 1.6 configuration report; it might help to see your K 1.6. configuration report. Have your followed any of the suggestions that other people have made in this topic?
More
13 years 2 months ago #829 by naingapytz
Hi,

can any one tell me how i create announcement for each forum?

Front end i saw the Announcement i click on that and i saw Add but i click on that and nothing happened.

As a admin user how can i add announcement at forum front end?

Can anyone help me please!

Thanks
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #830 by NNoXX
I looked for this topic and could not find one hopefully this is not a duplicate.
using Kunena 1.6.3
joomla 1.5.22
uddeIM 2.2/stable
I have tried uninstalling uddeIM 2.2/stable but that did not work. I recently migrated a previous config from an earlier Kunena version. I am unsure if this problem was present in the earlier Kunena but I never went live with the old forum bc I was waiting for the UddeIM to get a tighter integration wit the forum and the new build are much better. See the attached picture for an example of what I see in IE and what I see in mozilla. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by NNoXX.
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds