Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #41 by soumkhane
i install the forum and its work fine whene i want to put new topic but i cant see this
help.bmp
? why

help.bmp
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #42 by soumkhane
Attachments:
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #43 by TBK
I had the same issue because of an old rokbox plugin (Rockettheme).
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by TBK.
More
13 years 7 months ago #44 by WinuxFF
Enable the mootools upgrade plugin.
If enabled, disable plugins that clashes with it.
More
13 years 7 months ago #45 by soumkhane
still not working idk why that is big problem beacuse a lot of people have that problem

well i tried everything and its still missing by the way im using yootheme tamplate
More
13 years 7 months ago #46 by Cerberus
in yoo theme templates admin menu disable mootools and it will work :) thsi is a known JOOMLA issue as j1.5.20 uses mootools 1.2 and yoo theme want mootools 1.1 and they are not compatible.
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #47 by WinuxFF

soumkhane wrote: still not working idk why that is big problem beacuse a lot of people have that problem

well i tried everything and its still missing by the way im using yootheme tamplate

Please dont say something isnt working.
Instead explain what you did, and what was the result?
On a clean Joomla 1.5.20 installation with rhyk milkyway template and mootools upgrade plugin enabled, that block do work. When you disable plugin, its gone. So, its easy to understand the mootools upgrade plugin is needed.
All you need to do is to figure out what plugin/module loads the old library on that page.
Its easy to find, really, just use common sense, and for example, look at the page source, or use Firebug.

edeit:
Its a big problem because many ppl use plugins/modules with old mootools library.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by WinuxFF.
More
13 years 7 months ago #48 by Cerberus
yes and its the plugin makers problem and not kunena, the mootools plugin is part of JOOMLA and kunena takre advantage of this new plugin. you can clearly see both here and on teh feature playground that it works.. i can even show you it working on both my test site and my live production site...
More
13 years 7 months ago #49 by WinuxFF

Cerberus wrote: yes and its the plugin makers problem and not kunena, the mootools plugin is part of JOOMLA and kunena takre advantage of this new plugin. you can clearly see both here and on teh feature playground that it works.. i can even show you it working on both my test site and my live production site...

100% True Sir.
But its easier to say, "its not working" than actually devote some of your time to actually search the problem on your own.
I myself had a pretty hard time and whole day spent finding and removing "old" plugins/modules, thus reporting them on respective developers sites that their extensions are not compatible with Joomla 1.5.20 hence causing the compatible extensions like K1.6 to not work properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soumkhane
More
13 years 7 months ago #50 by soumkhane
well that is not work even i disable mootools still not working and if you look here at the froum you will a lot of people have the same problem that mean k 1.6 have problem with bb code im sorry for say this but k 1.6 its sucks k 1.5 ithink is better
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds