Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #121 by blaaaaze

dilipray wrote: Hey. Did any one found out a solution?

no i uninstalled plugins and modules till i got fed up and switched back to Kunena 1.5.12
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #122 by daviddmf
No I still have the problem of missing bbcode text editor and smilies but I will gather the config data of my site and submit it later on in the hope that a kunena dev will assist.
More
13 years 7 months ago #123 by dilipray
The Boardcode isn't working properly. Can you please check it.

Kunena Version : Kunena 1.6.0rc2
Joomla! Version : Joomla! 1.5.20 Stable
PHP Version : 5.2.9
Database Version : 5.1.48
Database Collation : utf8_general_ci
Web Server : Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2
Web Server to PHP interface : cgi-fcgi
More
13 years 7 months ago #124 by dilipray

This is the total problem
More
13 years 7 months ago #125 by dilipray
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 5000M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Enabled (Version : 1.5.9) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Enabled (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 7 months ago #126 by burnedscott
Replied by burnedscott on topic Boardcode issues
My forum has issues with its boardcode, for example the tolbar doesnt exist and when you click the emoticons they dont appear in the message box

The part highlighted in red doesnt appear, and the part highlighted in blue,doesnt work as its supposed to.

Instead mine looks like

just ask if any more information is needed.
Attachments:
More
13 years 7 months ago #127 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Boardcode issues

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 7 months ago #128 by burnedscott
Replied by burnedscott on topic Re: Boardcode issues
Ah sorry, I only used google to search for the forums, I should have used the forum search, it seems that this problem stil hasnt been fixed i guess. (plugin already enabled by the way) Thanks for the reply.
More
13 years 7 months ago #129 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Boardcode issues
Is this has help you to find the issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 7 months ago #130 by burnedscott
Replied by burnedscott on topic Re: Boardcode issues
Nope, most of them are related to the Mooboo plugin which i already have and is enabled, and others are based on things which dont apply to me, it seems there are a few at the end of the forum link you provided me who are having the same issue as me with 1.6.0 rc2, if I find a solution ill post it on that forum. :side:
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds