Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Where can I obtain the download for K 1.6?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by iLucato
Moderator's comment: This thread originated in How to change Karma position . Please try to keep discussions on-topic.

@quila wrote: Great, thanks for share.

BTW: One question, I see you forum is new, is there some reason why you dont install Kunena 1.6?

All this personalisation you will lost when you upgrade to K1.6 (and karma is already there in K1.6), you could have much more function and Template you can easly customised .K1.6 is software with future, at some point K1.5 will stop to develop.

You're welcome, thank you!

@quila, regarding your question, actually I would like to move to 1.6, I always like to use and have the latest stuffs even in initial stages and great to help the develope team and so on, but as you can read here in my post , I was in doubt regarding 1.6, so I've read some stuffs, like can't use in final site as alpha version, won't get support for 1.6, and I heard that the alpha version is too much out of date. So, all these info, made change my mind.

Do we have a newer version than the alpha lately?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Explain reason for topic split

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
yes, if you go to "download" link at top menu you can grab our BETA1 release and we offer support for that version. Now we are stop to add new features in K1.6 and our team work only on fixing bugs to make kunena stable ASAP. Your forum is new and you have nothing to risc ;).

Regards

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by iLucato

@quila wrote: yes, if you go to "download" link at top menu you can grab our BETA1 release and we offer support for that version. Now we are stop to add new features in K1.6 and our team work only on fixing bugs to make kunena stable ASAP. Your forum is new and you have nothing to risc ;).

Regards

Thanks I'll do it now. Just one question, do you have any link where I can grab some info about how to migrate/update from 1.5.12 to k 1.6 Beta 1?

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Take a BACKUP of your site first.

It's easy to upgrade/migrate, just install K1.6, new installer in K1.6 will do all for you.

And look PM.

More
13 years 8 months ago #5 by iLucato

@quila wrote: Take a BACKUP of your site first.

It's easy to upgrade/migrate, just install K1.6, new installer in K1.6 will do all for you.

And look PM.

Thanks @quila for the info. I've downloaded the Kunena 1.6 Beta1_b3068 and I'm doing the whole back-up know (Database,front-end and back-end).

After finish I'll go for the installation step. Let me cross fingers. :0)

More
13 years 8 months ago #6 by @quila
As I said Look PM ;) (Profile -> Inbox (here at k.com))

More
13 years 8 months ago #7 by iLucato

@quila wrote: As I said Look PM ;) (Profile -> Inbox (here at k.com))

Poor slow me. :0) Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds